Card AccessCard access provides physical access to areas on campus through Minnesota State Mankato Identification cards.
For classrooms and labs requiring Minnesota State Mankato identification card access, customers can request this service to gain access to the room(s) listed below. This access will be applied to the individual's University identification card (MavCARD). Requests must be submitted by a University faculty or staff member. Rooms include: Armstrong Hall AH11, AH29, AH203, AH204, AH223A, AH315, AH327, AH331 Ford Hall (FH) 139 Memorial Library (ML) 47 Morris Hall (MH) 208, 211, 212 Nelson Hall (NH) 001, 106, 202, 203 Wiecking Center (WC) 349, 352
Support for automated processes that import or export information from databases to Lenel. Examples of processes: Automated Access levels, Export of photos, etc... Departments currently supported for this is Residential Life, Campus Recreation and Security.
Provide supportive services to the MavCARD office for integration/printing/card design/software support/myphoto.
- Faculty and Staff
- Service Locations
- Minnesota State University, Mankato Campus (excluding Stadium Heights)
- Standard Maintenance Windows
- Only when service is needed and scheduled. Servers are updated during regular server update maintenance windows.
- Service Level Agreement: MNSU - Standard
- Standard Service Level Agreement: Response and resolution times for services are determined by the priority your request is given when it is received. This priority is determined by considering the scope, visibility, and operational impact of your request along with the urgency. Normal Priority: Time to Initial Response - 1 business day Time to Resolution - 5 business days Important Priority: Time to Initial Response - 1 business day Time to Resolution - 3 business days Critical Priority: Time to Initial Response - 4 hours Time to Resolution - 1 business day