Application/Software DevelopmentApplication development is the creation of software applications that support administrative offices in carrying out Minnesota State University, Mankato's mission to support process improvement and student success. Examples range from financial aid award notifications to the Curriculum Design System. Please allow adequate lead time for a detailed consultation with our Solutions Architects and Application Developers to establish your business requirements for the project. Large projects may take a full year to complete. The delivery parameters for this service will vary depending on each customer's unique goal. Consequently, the time to complete the project steps will be the sum of the discovery, research, design, development and testing phases.
Creation of software applications that support administrative offices in carrying out the University's mission to support process improvement and student success.
For software applications that IT Solutions Application Development supports, all errors and operational failures not a result of access issues (networking or login) will be addressed. Please rate the issue based on whether or not the system still functions or there is a minor hindrance to its operation.
- University Departments and MinnState Institutions
- Service Locations
- All Campus Locations
- Standard Maintenance Windows
- Negotiated with customers as needed.
- Service Level Agreement: MNSU - Consulting
- Consulting Service Level Agreement: Response and resolution times for services are determined by the priority your request is given when it is received. This priority is determined by considering the scope, visibility, and operational impact of your request along with the urgency. Normal Priority: Time to Initial Response - 1 business day Time to Resolution - 15 business days Important Priority: Time to Initial Response - 1 business day Time to Resolution - 10 business days Critical Priority: Time to Initial Response - 1 business day Time to Resolution - 7 business days