Application HostingApplication Hosting services from ITS hosts applications and software to support campus activities. ITS will provide consultation services to help plan, design, purchase and integrate applications that provide electronic service. Working from the IT Solutions integration checklist build a outline with the customer based on product requirements. Part of the consultation process will review existing services and other opportunity for efficiency. The outcome of this will outline application maintenance, management, expense and support.
IT Solutions will provide consulting, build and manage service activities to deploy hosted applications. as defined by customer agreements. Application hosting can only support vendor maintained and supported solutions. Products that do no receive support is at discretion upon review.
The decommission of active application hosting can include migration to other application hosted solutions or termination of hosted applications.
- Services Included
- All incurred costs and internal fees documented by customer agreement.
- All Minnesota State Mankato departments may request application hosting service.
- Service Locations
- University Supported Locations
- Standard Maintenance Windows
- Typically Saturday evening and Sunday morning. Documented by customer agreements
- Service Level Agreement: MNSU - Consulting
- Consulting Service Level Agreement: Response and resolution times for services are determined by the priority your request is given when it is received. This priority is determined by considering the scope, visibility, and operational impact of your request along with the urgency. Normal Priority: Time to Initial Response - 1 business day Time to Resolution - 15 business days Important Priority: Time to Initial Response - 1 business day Time to Resolution - 10 business days Critical Priority: Time to Initial Response - 1 business day Time to Resolution - 7 business days