NEW IT Solutions Center in the CSU Now Open
Located on lower level centennial student union
A brand new, second IT Solutions Center location is now open on campus on the lower level of the Centennial Student Union in CSU 13!
Along with our existing support options, online chat, and new live help kiosks on campus, we've been working on another way to support your technology needs. We've heard your feedback and have opened up a second IT Solutions Center location, closer to you, right in the middle of campus.
Stop by the new IT Solutions Center in the CSU (lower level Centennial Student Union) for tech help and support Monday - Friday, 10 am - 4 pm.
Hours may be subject to change. The IT Solutions Center in Wissink Hall 121 will continue to operate as well. Check online for the most up to date hours for both locations.
more support options
- NEW Live Help Kiosks on first floor of Wigley Administration Building & Memorial Library
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- The IT Solutions Center in Wissink Hall 121
- Hours: Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. and Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. during the academic year
- Face-to-face help through Zoom
- Hours: Monday - Saturday, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Online chat
- Support articles
- Submit a ticket
- Phone: 507-389-6654
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- And more!