IT Solutions Webinars
View past and upcoming webinars focused on technology and hosted by IT Solutions at Minnesota State University, Mankato.
- Instructional Design Trainings and Drop-In Sessions Sessions held daily, M-F, check the calendar via the link to see sessions, topics, dates, etc.
- Office 365: Apps You Have, But Haven't Heard Of, recorded March 25, 2020
- Microsoft Teams, recorded March 19, 2020
- Microsoft OneDrive & OneNote, recorded March 16, 2020
- Intro to Office 365, recorded March 5, 2020
- Acessibility and Your Website recorded April 28, 2020
- Upgrading Your Site this Summer, a Plan for Success recorded April 24, 2020
- SEO What? Metadata and Search Engine Optimization Overview recorded February 20, 2020
Working Remote Webinars
- Keep Teaching Overview: Effective Resources for Transitioning Online, recorded March 27, 2020
- WorkMSU: A New Way to Access Key University Applications and Services, recorded March 25, 2020
- Keep Working: Tech Tools and Resources for Working Remotely, recorded March 20, 2020
- Cybersecurity Experts Panel, recorded October 28, 2020
Other Training Resources
- LinkedIn Learning
Free video courses by experts on thousands of tech and other topics on LinkedIn Learning (previously Lynda.com).
- Minnesota State Mankato has a curated playlist of recommended Office 365 videos, pick and choose videos and courses to learn more about Microsoft applications like Excel, Outlook, Teams, OneNote, OneDrive, and more.