Upload OneDrive documents directly into D2L Brightspace Content (Teachers)
Faculty and Teaching Assistants can upload and share Office 365 OneDrive documents with students in the Content tool in D2L Brightspace quickly and easily:
1. Navigate to your D2L Brightspace course in Mozilla Firefox browser. Click the Materials menu in the horizontal course offering navbar.
2. Click Content from the Materials drop down menu.
3. Click on or create a module you would like to add a document to.
4. Click the Upload/Create button in the module.
5. From the drop down menu click Upload Files.
6. A pop-up window will appear. Click the OneDrive Files option from the list.
7. Click the Sign in to your Office365 account button.
Note: You will see this only if you have NOT signed into Office365 on the Brightspace homepage already. If you have signed in already, skip to step 9.
8. A new window/tab will open. Enter your StarID@minnstate.edu email address in the text box. Click Next.
9. You will be redirected to D2L Brightspace. You will now see a list of your OneDrive files. Locate the file you wish to upload.
10. Check the box next to the file.
11. Click Add.
12. You will now see your file uploaded in Content.