Unable to log in to LinkedIn Learning
If you are unable to log in to your LinkedIn Learning account, please follow the steps below:
- Are you a current faculty/staff/student? Our license doesn't cover alumni or emeriti and if that is your university status, you will not be able to log in.
- Log in to another MNSU university tool such as MavMail or D2L prior to logging in to LinkedIn Learning.
- Make sure you aren't logged in to another Minnstate tool (ex: St. Cloud State email).
- Try to use a different browser and/or clear the cookies and cache.
- Use the link to our organization LinkedIn Learning portal. Youwill not be able to log in directly from linkedinlearning.com.
- Use the credential format firstname.lastname@example.org (faculty/staff) or email@example.com (student) rather than firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are still unable to log in, check to see if you have previously connected your LinkedIn Learning account to your personal LinkedIn social media page. If so, you may need to log in with your LinkedIn credentials then use your university credentials.
- If the problem still persists, contact the IT Solutions Center.
Article Id #23393