Teacher account on Turnitin.com
If you have previously used Turnitin within a D2L Brightspace assignments folder, then you already have a Turnitin account. You will need to follow a few easy steps to access your account on Turnitin.com.
- Navigate to http://turnitin.com/.
- Click on the login link in the upper right hand corner.
- Under the email and password boxes, click on the "Forgot your password? Click here" button.
- Enter your mnsu.edu email address and the last name associated with your D2L account.
- Click next.
- Follow the instructions on the screen until you are able to login with your mnsu.edu email and your new password.
If you have not previously used Turnitin with a D2L Brightspace assignment folder, you can create a test folder within any semester course as long as it was held within the last year. You may want to use a course that is closed to students.
- In your D2L Brightspace course, click on Assessments, then Assignments.
- Click the "New Submission Folder" button.
- Enter a title for your folder.
- Click the Turnitin tab.
- Click the checkbox next to "Enable Turnitin for this folder."
- Click Save and Close.
- Follow the steps above to change your password for Turnitin.com.
Article Id #22267