Submit a Quiz on the Students behalf
Submit an in-progress quiz attempt on the students behalf
If a student leaves a quiz without submitting their quiz, the quiz displays with an "in progress" status on the Grade Quiz page, and the Impersonate icon appears next to the student's attempt.
If you want to submit the quiz for the student, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Quizzes under the Assessments tab.
2. On the Manage Quizzes page (the default page), click the drop-down arrow next to the quiz's title, then click Grade in the menu.
3. Click the Show Search options link.
4. On the Users tab (the default tab), select Users with attempts in progress from the Restrict to drop-down menu.
5. Click the Search icon above the Restrict to.
6. Click the Impersonate icon below the quiz attempt and click Yes in the confirmation window. You now see the quiz from the student's view.
7. Click Go to Submit Quiz at the bottom of the quiz page.
8. Click Submit Quiz and choose Yes, submit quiz in the dialog window.
- Note: if needed, you can stop impersonating the student and not submit the quiz attempt by clicking the Exit Impersonating button in the top-right of the page.
9. After submitting, you are automatically returned to the Grade Quiz page as yourself (you are no longer impersonating the student).
Article Id #22020