Starting WebEx from Outlook or other Applications
Use integrated tools for quick access to your meetings.
- Log in to your WebEx site, you will see a prompt to download Productivity Tools. Click the Download button to start. If not prompted, under Support, click Downloads and then click the Download button for Productivity Tools.
- After downloading, install the tools and add them to Outlook.
- To see or change the applications which include Productivity Tools, in the One-Click window, click Edit WebEx Settings, and then select Tools.
- To start a meeting click the WebEx icon in Outlook and click the drop-down menu.
- Follow the prompts to start the meeting, then share your selected content.
Article Id #21936