Shuffle Questions in D2L Brightspace Quizzes
1. Navigate to the Manage Quizzes area of your course.
2. Click the down arrow next to the Quiz you wish to shuffle questions in.
3. Click Edit from the drop down menu.
4. In the Properties tab, scroll down to the Quiz Questions section.
5. Check the box next to the Shuffle order of questions at the quiz level.
6. Click Save and Close.
With a single click, instructors can shuffle the order in which the questions will display so each student will see the question in a different order.
This makes it easier to "randomize" when the instructor wants EVERY student to see EVERY question, but wants the question displayed in a different order for each student.
Randomizing to create pools of questions from which only a subset of questions is also available using Question Pools question type.
Article Id #22014