Set-up automatic feedback in D2L Quizzes
To set-up automatic feedback in D2L Quizzes there are two steps:
1. Create the questions and add the feedback
2. Edit the Submissions View to allow students to view feedback
Step 1. Create the questions and add the feedback
1. In the Edit quiz menu, click the Add/Edit Questions button.
2. If you are creating a new questions, click the New button. Then select the type of question you wish to create. If you are editing a question, click the arrow next to the title of the question. Then click edit.
3. Some question types have the updated "New Quizzes Experience." To add feedback to those questions, click Options in the top right corner of the Question Editor. Then click Add Feedback. Enter your Feedback. Click Save.
4. Some question types have the traditional Question Editor. You will see text boxes labeled Feedback in these question types. Enter your Feedback. Click Save.
Part 2. Edit the Submissions View to allow students to view feedback
1. From the Edit Quiz menu, click the Submission View tab.
2. Click the Default View link.
3. Select Yes under the Show Questions? menu.
4. Select Show all questions with user responses.
5. Check the box next to Show question answers.
6. Click Save.
Article Id #22532