Scheduling and Starting a Meeting in WebEx
- Log in to your WebEx site.
- Click Host a Meeting, click Schedule a Meeting.
- Click Quick Scheduler.
- Select a Meeting Type.
- Enter a Meeting Topic, then enter and confirm the meeting password.
- Specify the Date, Time and Duration. (Setting duration is for planning only — the meeting will continue until you end it.)
- Enter the email addresses of people you want to invite.
- Click the green Start button to begin the meeting now or click Schedule Meeting if you changed the time or date.
- To start a scheduled meeting, click My Meetings, then locate the meeting and click Start.
Article Id #21917