Respondus Monitor or Respondus LockDown Browser not launching for students in D2L Brightspace
If a quiz has been copied, students may receive an error message when attempting to launch a quiz in Respondus LockDown Browser.
The solutions is to re-launch Respondus LockDown Browser settings for that quiz and course:
- Log in to D2L Brightspace at https://mnsu.learn.minnstate.edu with your StarID credentials.
- Click the course you wish to review Respondus in.
- From the horizontal navbar click on the down arrow next to Assessment.
- In the drop down menu click on Quizzes.
- In the horizontal menu in Quizzes, click on LockDown Browser.
- In the bottom right hand corner, click on Continue to LockDown Browser.
- Follow the prompts to log into LockDown Browser.
- Look for the "Fix it" button and click it to re-enable the LockDown Browser.
Learn more about common issues and fixes for Respondus Lock Down Browser:
Article Id #22299