Request for a Faculty/Staff Adobe CC Account
Adobe Creative Cloud Suite licenses are available on request to all faculty and staff. The full list of applications available through Adobe CC can be found here. Faculty and Staff get two activations – one for their campus owned machine and one for a personal machine. To request an Adobe ID:
- Contact the IT Solutions Center at 507-389-6654, ITSolutionsCenter@mnsu.edu, or by visiting the IT Solutions Center in person in Wissink Hall 121 with your request.
- You will receive an email from Adobe once your request has been processed.
- Once you receive the email from Adobe, click on the Get Started link provided in the email.
- The link will take you to Adobe’s website and prompt you to create an Adobe account. Create a secure and memorable password. NOTE: This password will be different from your StarID password.
- Download the Adobe Creative Cloud application. NOTE: Most asset tagged machines already have the Adobe CC suite. If you already have the Adobe Creative Cloud application, skip to step 4.
- Navigate to https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/download-install-new-computer.html
- Follow the instructions on the webpage to install Adobe CC.
- Open Adobe CC on your computer and login with your Adobe ID. From here, you can download any applications you may need.