Release Final Grades in D2L Brightspace
When a Final Calculated Grade is "unreleased," the grade item is hidden from students. To allow students to view their final grade points, percentage, and/or grade symbol (A, B, C, etc...) you can release the final grade. To release a Final Calculated Grade, follow these instructions:
1. Navigate to Grades.
2. Click the Enter Grades tab in the upper right corner.
3. Locate the Final Calculated Grade column. If the item is "unreleased" you will see an icon that looks like a closed eye or an eye with a backslash through it next to the students' grade.
4. Click the arrow next to the Final Calculated Grade column title.
5. Click Grade All.
6. In the Final Grade page, click the arrow next to Final Grade title at the top of the page.
7. Click Release All from the drop down menu.
8. Click the Save and Close button.
You can also view this tutorial video on releasing Final Grades in D2L Brightspace.
Article Id #22602