Overview of ResTech Services
ResTech Services offers comprehensive computer support to Residence Community students only. Support is offered at no cost to the student. If you live off-campus you will need to contact the IT Solutions Center at (507) 389-6654. ResTech support is offered by appointment only.
ResTech at Carkoski Commons
Travel down the stairwell near Chet's Place
- Operating system installation
- Network connectivity support
- Basic troubleshooting of hardware/software
- Installation and configuration of antivirus software
- Virus/MalWare and SpyBot removal
- Game Console registration/connectivity
- Device registration Malware (spyware and adware) removal
- Windows update support
- Web browser installation
- Note: Support does not include peripheral or personal electronic devices such as printers, scanners, etc. Support services do not include cell phones.
There are several ways to schedule an appointment with ResTech Services:
- Call the IT Solutions Center at 389-6654 or
- Email email@example.com.
What to bring to an appointment:
- Your laptop or desktop computer with power cord only.
- If you are unable to connect to the network, please also bring your Ethernet cable.
Incomplete appointment information could result in cancellation.
Appointments are limited to 30 minutes. Please be on time.
ResTech Services reserves the right to cancel, override, and modify your appointment if needed.
ResTech Services reserves the right to refuse service if your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements.
If ResTech Services staff member is unable to resolve the issue during your appointment, you may be asked to leave your computer at the location until the problem can be solved.
ResTech On-line Appointment Setup form < use this to request a Restech appointment. ResTech is offered only to students who live on campus. (Stadium Heights included)
Appointment times may vary slightly due to the needs of students and ResTech Services staff.
Carkoski Commons 006
Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday - Closed Sunday - 11:30 am - 8:00 pm
For assistance during academic breaks and summer sessions, please contact the IT Solutions Center at 507-389-6654.