Open a shared calendar in Outlook on Windows
If you need someone to provide you access to their calendar please provide them the knowledge article .
- Navigate to your calendar.
- Right-click on My Calendars.
- Move your mouse over Add Calendar and then select Open Shared Calendar....
- Click on Names....
- Locate the person you are looking for and select their name.
- Then click on OK.
- Click on OK.
- The calendar should now be visible on the left side navigation under My Calendars.
Article Id #18494