Office Shared Computer Activation - Computers in Campus Computer Labs
The steps below will need to be taken by everyone the first time using a computer in a campus computer lab with Office 365 Pro Plus Shared Computer Activation or if more than 30 days has passed since the last time Office was used.
- Launch any Office application (like Word) and this screen should appear.
- Click on Sign In and enter your StarID@go.minnstate.edu or StarID@minnstate.edu information for the username field.
- The MinnState branded login box should now appear. Enter your StarID password and select Sign In.
- Uncheck the box next to “Allow my organization to manage my device” and select Yes.
- Finally, select Done and you are ready to begin using Office.
Article Id #23495