Office 365 Multi-factor Authentication Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Multi-factor Authentication FAQ
- If I don't have anything valuable in Office 365, why should I worry?
- Which email clients are compatible with Office 365 multi-factor authentication?
- If my laptop saves my credentials, then what is the point of multi-factor authentication?
- Is multi-factor authentication the same as two-factor authentication?
- What if I don't have access to a phone?
- Does multi-factor authentication apply to desktop versions of Microsoft office applications?
- Can I opt out of multi-factor authentication?
- What applications outside of Microsoft Office 365 will require multi-factor authentication?
- What are the chances of my password being stolen?
- Do I have to verify my credentials every time I access Microsoft Office 365?
- My phone number has changed, how do I change the number for Multi-factor calls?
Article Id #23493