Office 365: Block a email address in MavMAIL
- Log in to your MavMail account at www.mnsu.edu/its/mavmail
(replacing your StarID for StarID):
Students, Alumni and Emeriti: StarID@go.minnstate.edu
Faculty and Staff: StarID@minnstate.edu
- Click on the Gear icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click Options.
- Click on the Mail tab on the left side of the page.
- Click on the Accounts tab under the Mail tab.
- Click Block or allow under the Accounts tab.
- Type the email address you would like to block under the Blocked Senders section of the page.
- After typing in the email address you would like to block, click the "+" on the right side of the text box to add the email to your blocked senders.
- Right click on the email that was sent by the user you would like to block.
- Hover your mouse over the Junk icon.
- Click Block sender.
- A confirmation message will appear, click OK.
Article Id #19056