Office 365: Block a email address in MavMAIL
- Log in to your MavMail
- Students, Alumni and Emeriti: StarID@go.minnstate.edu
- Faculty and Staff: StarID@minnstate.edu
- Click on the Gear icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click Options.
- Click View All Outlook Settings
- Click on the Mail tab on the left side of the page.
- Click on the Junk email tab under the Mail tab.
- Add an email address to the Blocked senders and domains or to Safe Senders and domains and press Enter
- Right click on the email that was sent by the user you would like to block.
- Hover your mouse over the Junk icon.
- Click Block sender.
- A confirmation message will appear, click OK.
Article Id #19056