MavPRINT Two-Sided Printing
MavPRINT will print on both sides of a sheet of paper by default. This is called two-side (duplex) printing. If it isn't you can use the directions below to make it printer on both sides.
Print on Two Side of the paper (Duplex Printing):
- Click on File in the menu bar.
- Click on Print.
- From Office 2016
- click Under settings select Print on Both Sides.
- Most other applications:
- Click on Printer Properties.
- Click on the Printing Shortcuts tab.
- Select Yes, flip over under Print on both sides.
- Note: Notice how the icon changes in the upper right corner.
- One sided (Simplex)
- Two Sided (Duplex)
- Click on OK.
- Click Print.
Note: When you change to two-sided printing, it will remain for the duration you are logged into the campus lab computer.