MavPRINT Mobile Printing
How do I print from my Laptop?
From a PC or Mac Laptop
- Login to the MavPRINT Mobile Website.
- Upload a Document to print.
Within a few seconds you'll receive a MobilePrint Notification through MavMAIL that your document is ready to print on any MavPRINT printer.
Find a MavPRINT printer at 50 locations across campus, login and release your print job.
Note: The option for duplex printing does not exist in MavPRINT Mobile yet. However, the MavPRINT stations in the Memorial Library, CSU, ACC, and Wigley Administration are set to automatically print duplex, so printing from MavPRINT Mobile to these stations will print duplex.
Students can print to MavPRINT more easily from their own laptops as well as from mobile devices like smart phones and tablets by following the instructions below.
- Using any web browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and others, login with your campus username and password.
- The MavPRINT Mobile Student Printing website shows your current balance and any documents ready to print to a MavPRINT printer that you have printed or uploaded within the past four hours.
To print a file, click Upload a document.
- Browse to the file you wish to print. Document types can be Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, PDF, Image files and text (CSV, RTF & TXT).
- Your files to print will now be visible and ready to print at any MavPRINT printer location across campus.
Other things you can do on the MavPRINT Mobile Student Printing site:
- Check your printing balance.
- Delete print jobs without printing (note that all print jobs are automatically deleted after 4 hours)
- Preview a print job to see what it will look like BEFORE printing (to save you money)
- Register an e-mail address to print jobs via e-mail other than from your official campus e-mail address.
MavPRINT Printers are already to use from over 1500 campus computers for students to use throughout campus. From any of these computers, select File-Print and select MavPRINTBW or MavPRINTColor. Then find a MavPRINT printer at 50 locations across campus, login and release your print job.
Article Id #18552