MavAPPS Mac OS X
- Mac OS X 10.7 - and up
- Broadband Internet, e.g., DSL, cable.
Installing MavAPPS on Mac:
- Navigate to MavAPPS.
- If you are brought to a login screen, you already have the Citrix Receiver installed. Skip to step 16, otherwise continue to the next step.
- Select the I agree with the Citrix license agreement checkbox and click on Install.
- Click the Save File button.
- On the Apple dock click on Downloads folder and double-click on CitirxReceiverWeb.dmg.
- The Citrix receiver should mount and a window should pop-up. Double-click on Install Citrix Receiver.
- The installer should start. Click on Continue.
- Click on Continue.
- Click on Agree.
- Click on Install.
- Enter a username and password that has admin rights on your Mac.
- Once the installation finishes, click Finish.
- On the web browser click on Continue.
- If you get something asking Allow mavapps.mnsu.edu to run "Citrix Receiver"? Click on Allow....
- It may ask for a second time Allow mavapps.mnsu.edu to run "Citrix Receiver"? Click on Allow and Remember.
- Enter your StarID and password.