MavAPPS for Windows
- Windows 10.
- Broadband internet, e.g., DSL, cable.
- On the MavAPPS login page, enter your StarID and StarID password.
- Once you've logged in, check the checkbox, and click the Install button to install the necessary files to access MavAPPS.
- Open the downloaded file to start the install. Click Next to continue.
- Check the checkbox to accept the licence agreement, then click Install.
- Once the software has been properly installed, MavAPPS will automatically open up. If not, please click the Continue button in your web browser once the software is installed.
- To log off of the MavAPPS application, click on your name located in the upper righthand corner of the page and then click Log Off.
- After logging into the Citrix MavAPPS system, single click on the icon of the program you'd like to use.
- The program will now start within the Citrix Receiver. The view will be of a program running as if it were running in Windows.
- To quit out of Citrix Viewer and the program you're running, click the X button in the upper right corner.
Article Id #18783