Lockdown Browser Error Fix in D2L Brightspace Quizzes
There are two steps:
- Identify if a Quiz has a LockDown browser error
- Fix a Quiz with Error Status
Step 1: Identify if a Quiz has a LockDown Browser Error
- Click Quizzes under the Assessments tab.
- Click on the LockDown Browser tab. This page may take some time to load.
- Click theContinue button to proceed to the LockDown Browser dashboard. This page may take some time to load.
- Locate the name of the quiz in question.
- To the right of the quiz name, identify the status of the quiz. The status should appear with one of the following:
- Not Required
- Error, Fix it
- If your quiz has an Error, Fix it status - proceed to part 2: Fix a Quiz with the Error Status.
Step 2: Fix a Quiz with the Error Status
- Click the Fix It button next to the Error status.
- Wait for the fix to complete.
- Confirm that the status of the quiz changed from Error to Required.
Article Id #21622