Locating and Running VPN on Windows
- If using Windows, click on the Start Menu located on the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
- On a Windows machine, find the Cisco folder then click on Cisco. Than click on Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client to open it.
- If prompted for a Server, enter vpn.mnsu.edu.
- Enter your StarID for the Username and your StarID Password for the Password and click OK.
- Your VPN client will now connect.
- To verify that you are connected on a Windows machine, click the up arrow located to the left of your clock in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
- The circular symbol with a pad lock on it signifies that you are connected. If you do not see the locked padlock, you are not connected.
Article Id #23288