Locating and running VPN on a Mac
- Click anywhere on the desktop, then at the top menu bar, click Go --> Applications.
- Navigate the Cisco folder then double-click Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client to open it.
- If prompted for a Server, enter vpn.mnsu.edu.
- Enter your StarID for the Username and your StarID Password for the Password and click OK.
- Your VPN client will now connect.
- To verify that you are connected on a Mac, look for the circle with the padlock in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
Article Id #23287