Inactivate D2L Brightspace Courses
If you do not plan to use your D2L Brightspace courses you can make them inactive with a few clicks.
An "Inactive" course:
- Cannot be accessed or seen by students.
- Teachers see the course labeled as "Inactive."
- Teachers can see and access the "Inactive" course.
Make a course inactive:
1. Navigate to your course offering.
2. Click the Course Admin link in the horizontal navbar.
3. Click Course Offering Information
4. Locate the Active menu, uncheck the "Course is active" box.
5. Click the Save button.
Article Id #22684