Import D2L Brightspace grades to eServices
Faculty have the option of importing final grades from D2L Brightspace into ISRS via the eServices Grade and LDA Entry interface. First, prepare the D2LBrightspace gradebook settings to enable import to ISRS, and then use the eServices Grade and LDA Entry application to import the final grades. This video shows how to configure the gradebook settings in D2L Brightspace.
1. Select a Grade Scheme and Display Options for the Final Grade Item
- In the Grades tool, go to the Enter Grades page.
- Click Edit from the Final Calculated Grade or the Final Adjusted Grade drop-down menu.
- From the Grade Scheme drop-down menu, select a grade scheme that matches the Course Grading for Faculty Application at your campus.
- Under Display Options, click Show Display Options link (if not already expanded).
- Under the Student View, check the Override the display options for this item checkbox, then check the Points and Grade scheme symbol checkboxes.
- Click Save and Close.
Important: The Grade Scheme for the Final Grade (Calculated or Adjusted) must be set to a letter grade scheme that matches the allowable earned letter grades in ISRS for your campus. Each school decides whether or not to allow grade shading. Please contact your campus Registrar to see what options are available for your campus.
2. Grade Settings - Student View Display Options and Final Grade Released
- On the Enter Grades page, click Settings.
- Click the Org Unit Display Options tab.
- Under the Student View Display Options, check the Grade Scheme symbol checkbox.
- Click Save.
- Click the Calculations Options tab.
- Under the Final Grade Released section, validate your choice of Calculated Final Grade or Adjusted Final Grade to be released by selecting the radio button next to your choice.
Note: This will set the flag for which should be imported.
- Click Save.
- Click Close.
3. Import to e-services
- Navigate to https://mnsu.edu/eservices.
- Log in with your StarID credentials.
- Click Switch to Faculty e-services in the upper right corner.
- Click the arrow next to Faculty in the upper left corner.
- Click Grade & LDA Entry from the drop-down menu.
- Click Enter Grades next to the course you wish to post grades for.
- Scroll to the bottom of the student list. Click Import from D2L button.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the prompts to complete grade entry.
Article Id #22603