How to Transition Your Microsoft Office Forms
How to transition your forms in Microsoft Forms
- To transition Forms from your old Office 365 account you will first need access to your old Office 365 account. To get access to your old account submit a request to the IT Solutions Center. The IT Solutions Center staff will arrange for you to receive a password that will allow you to access the old account.
- Sign in to your old account at https://forms.office.com using a different web browser than you typically use or using a private browsing session in your primary web browser.
- Open the form you want transition.
- Click the Share button in the upper right hand corner.
- In the Share as template section, click Get a link to duplicate
- Click the Copy button to copy the link.
- Open your primary web browser, or a different web browser from the one you are currently using to access your old account.
- Using the different web browser, sign in to https://forms.office.com using your post-transition login information:
- Employees: StarID@minnstate.edu (same StarID password)
- Students: StarID@go.minnstate.edu (same StarID password)
- Alumni: StarID@go.minnstate.edu (same StarID password)
- Emeriti: StarID@go.minnstate.edu (same StarID password)
- Paste the copied link from step 5 into your browser. The form should open, and should show a button that states Duplicate it.
- The chosen form should now be duplicated to your post-transition account.
- To duplicate more forms, go back and forth between your browsers sharing and duplicating for each form that you need duplicated to your post-transition account.