How to Request/Add a Course to D2L Brightspace
Courses are automatically added as to D2L Brightspace about two and half months prior to semester start dates. Log in to D2L Brightspace with your Star ID credentials to find your courses.
Request Merged/Grouped Courses in D2L Brightspace
To request merged/grouped courses, follow these steps. Note: After requesting, it takes 1-2 business days for your account to update in your account.
1. Navigate to D2L Brightspace at https://mnsu.learn.minnstate.edu
2. Log in with your StarID credentials.
3. Scroll down and locate the Instructor Resources menu. (Don't see Instructor Resources? Please submit a ticket)
4. Under the Course Tools sub menu, click on Request Your Grouped/Merged Course or click here for a direct link to the request tool.
5. Log in with your StarID credentials.
6. You will see your TechID above the text box.
7. In the drop-down menu, Select the Semester and Year of the course(s) you want to add (e.g. Spring 2020).
8. Click the View Courses button.
9. Check the box to the left of the courses you want to group/merge together in D2L Brightspace. then click the Consolidate Courses button.
After submitting your request, please allow 1-2 business days for your D2L Brightspace account to sync and update.
Article Id #22304