How to find a lost iPhone
If you lose your iPhone there are two ways you can locate it. One is tracking your phone using iCloud and the other is with an Apple device itself, i.e. iPad, Apple Watch.
Note: You need to make sure that the Find My option is enabled in all your Apple Devices. Click here for the steps to enable the Find My option. There are different ways to track your device based on your iOS version. Make sure you are updated to the latest iOS version. Learn how to check your iOS version. Click here to learn how to track depending on your iOS version.
- Tracking your phone using iCloud
If you have an iPhone and no other Apple device, you can still track your iPhone from a Windows laptop or a MacBook.
- Log in to iCloud using your Apple ID on any web browser.
- Once you log in, there is an option called Find iPhone. Click on it and it will show you the location of where your phone is.
- Tracking your iPhone using and iPad or Apple Watch
- On iPad
- Use the Find My app in your iPad to track your iPhone.
- Under the tab Devices you can tap on your iPhone and track its most recent location.