We currently have ITS staff available to assist faculty in getting documents converted. Guidelines to submit a request are as follows:
- Contact the IT Solutions Center in any one of the following ways:
- Call 507-389-6654
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our IT Solutions
- In person: The IT Solutions Center is located in the Academic Computer Center (ACC) in the lower level of Wissink Hall (WH 121)
- Identify the following:
- Documents/materials that require conversion
- Semester/Session documents will be viewed, for example, Fall '17
- Due date(s) of when you need the converted documents/materials available for viewing
If needed, Accessible Technologies will contact you to finalize the details for your request.
You are asked to provide the requested documents to Accessible Technologies.
- How long does the document conversion process take?
- It takes approximately 3 to 5 business days for document conversion requests. This depends on the length of the document and project load at the time of the request.
- Is there any cost to the requesting department?
- There is no cost to the requesting department for document conversion requests for academic use.