Zoom - Default Account Email is Incorrect
If you need to change your minnstate zoom account profile email to your mnsu.edu email address, please follow these steps:
- Log in to https://minnstate.zoom.us/ and click on your profile tab to verify the email address listed in your zoom profile.
- If it is not your desired / mnsu.edu email, navigate to https://starid.minnstate.edu/ and click the Sign in to Profile button.
- Sign in with your Star ID and password.
- Under Star ID Profile, check your Star ID Notification email.
- If it is not your mnsu.edu email, click the Change StarID Notification Email box and select your mnsu.edu email.
- Click the Office 365 Contact tab.
- Click the Select New Student Contact Card Button.
- Select your MNSU listed in the menu.
The update process may take a few hours or overnight. Repeat step one to verify the email has been updated in zoom once a few hours have passed.
If you also have a free zoom account that is linked to your mnsu.edu email account, you will need to follow these instructions (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362563-How-Do-I-Change-the-Email-on-My-Account-) to change your default email in that account so your https://minnstate.zoom.edu account can register your mnsu credentials.
Article Id #23551