Creating Mobile Responsive and Accessible documents in D2L Brightspace
To add mobile responsive and accessible documents to your course:
- Navigate to the D2L Brightspace course where you want to use the mobile responsive/accessible HTML templates.
- Navigate to the Content area.
- Select a module where you want to add accessible and mobile responsive content using the templates.
- Click the Upload/Create button.
- Select Create a file.
- Enter a title in the title text box.
- Click the Select a Document Template button.
- Select the template you would like to use from the drop down menu.
- Edit the template.*
- Click the Publish button.
*Note: If you want to change the template after editing, applying a new template will delete all of the content changes. Make sure you have saved any edits in a different file prior to changing templates.
Article Id #18568