Creating and Sharing a folder in OneDrive
- Login to your MavMAIL and click the grid icon, in the upper left hand corner.
- Locate and click on OneDrive.
- Click the new button and select New folder.
- Enter a name for your folder and click on Create.
- Open your new folder and click the upload button to add files to it.
- To share the folder click the share button.
- Enter the persons name, email address, or starID and click the name when it pops up with the directory information.
- Type in a message. This will send this message as an email to the person(s) you share this file with. (note: you will also get the email.)
- Click send.
Article Id #18728