Configuration Manager: Manual User Update
In order to manually refresh a users configuration manager settings, including items in Software Center, they will need to do the following:
- Launch the Control Panel
- Click on the search box and type Configuration Manger and then click search, alternatively press enter.
- Click on Configuration Manager to open.
- Once the Configuration Manager loads click on the Actions Tab.
- Click on the User Policy Retrieval & Evaluation Cycle
- Click Run Now to update the user policy, a message should appear saying it will take several minutes to complete.
Note: If you are refreshing Software Center over the VPN you may experience significant delays.
Article Id #23317