Clear Internet Explorer Cache
Each time you access a webpage through your web browser, the browser caches (stores) it on your computer. This allows for the page to load faster, because the browser doesn't have to download the web page files every time you visit the page.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- In the right corner click the tools menu or the icon.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click Delete under Browsing history.
- Select the following:
- Preserve Favorites website data.
- Temporary Internet files and website files.
- Anything else you want to delete.
6. Click Delete.
7. Once completed click OK.
8. Close and reopen Internet Explorer and open the webpage you were having issues with again.