Zoom - Sign In On Chromebook
Signing into and using Zoom:
- Zoom meetings can be accessed directly from a Zoom meeting invitation that has been sent to you.
- Additionally you can download the Zoom application from the Chrome Web Store Getting Started on Chrome OS or install Zoom Chrome Extension.
- Logging into the Chrome App after it has been installed:
- Select the Sign In option.
- Choose the SSO Option.
- Input minnstate as the company domain.
- Enter your StarID and Password into the Minnstate Login page.
NOTE: After 7 attempts, zoom locks your account for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, the user should be able to try again
- Select Launch Zoom if it does not open automatically.
- Zoom will now be available to you via the Zoom app.
Article Id #23350