Chromebook: Using Zoom
Signing into and using Zoom:
- Zoom meetings can be accessed directly from a Zoom meeting invitation that has been sent to you. Accessing Zoom
- Additionally you can download the Zoom application from the Chrome Web Store Getting Started on Chrome OS or install Zoom Chrome Extension.
- Logging into the Chrome App after it has been installed:
- Select the Sign In option.
- Choose the SSO Option.
- Input minnstate as the company domain.
- Enter your StarID and Password into the Minnstate Login page.
- Select Launch Zoom if it does not open automatically.
- Zoom will now be available to you via the Zoom app.
Article Id #23350