Chromebook: Using MavLAB
In order to access MavLAB computer resources you will need a remote desktop client. We are recommending Microsoft Remote Desktop, which can be installed through the Google Play store.
- Navigate to link.mnsu.edu/mavlabs
- Type in your starID and password to gain access.
- Navigate to the desired machine.
- Click Connect to download the corresponding RDP connection file.
- Navigate to where you downloaded the file.
- Right click on the file and select open with...
- From the menu select the RD Client application.
- Type in your starId and password.
- Note that if campus\ is missing from the user line it will need to be added.
- Click connect
- Review the RDP Certificate and click connect to continue.
- Please note that every lab will most likely have a different set of icons and programs installed.
Article Id #23360