Check Voicemail From Off Campus
To check university voicemail messages from an off-campus phone:
Most mailboxes have been set up to deliver voicemail messages directly to your MavMAIL email Inbox. For those voicemail boxes that save to a different location, follow the steps below.
1) Dial 507-389-2222 (you will hear "Cisco Unity Connection ... greeting) Press *
2) When you hear "enter your ID followed by #) enter your 4-digit extension and #.
3) When you hear "enter your PIN followed by #" enter your PIN and #.
4) Press 1 to hear new messages, or Press 3 to review old messages.
5) Follow the prompts and use the keys above.
Click here for the Cisco Unity Voicemail User Guide
Article Id #23250