Check Virtual EMS if classroom if full, empty, or in use
- Click Mozilla Firefox or any web browser.
- Type https://mnsu.bookitadmin.minnstate.edu/Default.aspx and click Enter.
3. Hover mouse pointer over Browse and dropdown menu should appear.
4. Click Browse Facilities.
5. Click any Room by its 2-letter abbreviation (ie. AH-0001 for Armstrong Hall-Room 1).
6. Click the Availability tab and the availability for that class will appear.
Blue and dark gray coloring with words indicates the room is full and in use during that time.
To schedule a room Click this link <https://mnsu.bookitadmin.minnstate.edu/Default.aspx>
Article Id #21767