Changing my StarID password
- Go to MinnState
- On the StarID Self Service Page select Reset my Password or What is my StarID.
- Under the Student/Employee headings click Tech ID (Student/Employee ID).
- At the next page enter your campus identifier information.
- At the next page select Minnesota State University, Mankato in the drop down box.
- Enter your Tech ID.
3. Answer your Security Questions.
- You now need to create a new password for your StarID.
- Enter your new password and retype to confirm in the box below.
- Click the check box next to the Terms and Conditions in the Acceptable Use of Computers and Information Technology Resources section.
- Click Continue.
- See password requirements located at the bottom of the page.
- Your password will now be changed. If an error message appears, make sure your passwords match in each box, and that the terms and conditions box is checked.
- Between 8 and 128 characters long.
- Use at least 3 of these types of characters: uppercase, lowercase, numbers, special characters.
- May not have been used before.
- May not contain your first name or last name if they are longer than 2 characters.