Change your email address and name in MavMAIL

How do I change my name or email address?

Please select the category that you fall under.  If you fit under both you will need to do multiple forms both.

  • Employee:
  • Students:
    • Registration and Academic Records Office - Any questions contact the registrars office:
      • Official Name Change
      • Preferred Name Change
        • You have the option of using a preferred name (like your nickname) at the university. Your preferred name will appear in D2L Brightspace, MavMail, class rosters, MavCard and other university systems. A preferred name can replace your first, middle, and/or last name. You can create or edit your preferred name through eServices.  Login to eServices, click Account Management, and then click Name and Address Info.


Once the form for the names have been submitted and approved by either HR if you are an employee or you have done it through eSerivces as a student, please submit a ticket to the IT Solution Center to requesting your name change.  Please include your full name before and after the name change.

Article Id #23500
Last modified:

Share this: