Cannot enable LockDown Browser in D2L Brightspace Quizzes
When one or more Quizzes do not show in the LockDown Browser Dashboard in D2L Brightspace, it is typically due to a "null" or an empty value in the Submissions View Message field. This is a sporadic issue and might occur after a course copy.
The quickest way to resolve the problem is to enter some text (even a blank space) in the Message field and save the quiz again:
1. Navigate to your course offering.
2. Click the Assessment menu.
3. Click the arrow next to the title of the Quiz.
4. Select Edit Quiz from the drop down menu.
5. Click the Submissions Views tab.
6. Click the Default View link.
7. In the View Properties page, click in the Message text box and enter a space or a end of quiz message.
8. Click the Save button.
Article Id #22274