Adobe Software Access for Students
- Students can login to classroom machines using MavLabs or their teacher can request a section of students to get access specifically for that class.
- Adobe software will require a login using an Adobe account. A free Adobe account can be used and can be created at www.adobe.com.
- Once the instructor requests Adobe Creative Cloud for a group of students, they should receive a welcome email that has the option to download and install.
- Students who are assigned a license for a class will use the login format StarID@go.minnstate.edu
- If you wish to purchase Adobe Creative Cloud independently, check out their website for discounts here.
Article Id #23349