Accessing ISRS on Your University Owned Laptop/Desktop
- Hold down the Windows key on your keyboard and type D (Win+D). This will minimize your open windows so that you will see your Desktop.
- On the Desktop, double click the MN State Uniface icon (or start ISRS the way you normally would).
- If you are unsuccessful in starting ISRS, please first verify that your VPN is connected.
- It can take up to five minutes after connecting to the VPN for your drives to connect automatically. If you need to install the VPN, please see this website.
- Please verify in your File Explorer that your Applications (U:) drive is connected. You can quickly access File Explorer by holding down the Windows key and typing E (Win+E).
Note: A red X through the drive icon is oftentimes resolved by clicking once on the drive icon to reconnect the drive.
If the Applications (U:) drive is missing, disconnecting from the VPN, and reconnecting will reinitiate the connection.
Article Id #23290