Accessibility Consulting services are available at Minnesota State Mankato.
In collaboration with Accessibility Resources, Information and Technology Solutions is available to consult with instructors, faculty and students who a) have a registered disability, or b) work with or teach a person with a registered disability to ensure that course materials are accessible and that workplace accommodations are adequate.
- Delivery: These parameters are determined by customer's goals.
- Resolution: Turnaround time is dependent upon the nature and scope of the project.
To submit a request for Accessibility Consulting services please contact the IT Solutions Center:
- Self-Help: Explore online articles
- Phone: (507) 389-6654
- Email: email@example.com
- Self-Services: IT Solutions
- Walk-In: IT Solutions Center, Wissink Hall 121 or the IT Solutions Kiosk located on the first floor Wigley Administration Building