Annual Giving Student Employment
Be a Maverick voice and get paid doing it!
The Annual Fund call center is a student lead fundraising program where Student Fundraising Associates (SFAs) mainly call individuals involved with the University to connect, ask for donations, update their contact and other information. Additional responsibilities include: SFAs thank donors with personalized videos and note cards, call to conduct surveys for our University's colleges, departments, and programs, among other optional tasks. This is an exciting job with promotions available and is a great way to make connections throughout the University.
Starting wage is $11.10/hour but varies based on experience. We offer performance bonuses and raise potential.
Shifts are from 5:00-8:00 p.m. Sunday-Thursday evenings (minimum commitment of 3 nights per week). Student employees will have a set weekly schedule (i.e. every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday etc.). The position works nicely around class schedules as well.
Student employees are required to comply with state and University COVID-19 guidelines. Masks are required and student employees must socially distance as well as not share work supplies.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Must be a full-time student (undergraduate students must be enrolled in at least 12 credits; graduate students must be enrolled in at least 6 credits)
- A desire to improve campus, help student lives or make an impact on the University
- Can write and converse clearly in English
- A high-level detail-orientation
- Basic computer, typing and spelling skills
- Appreciation for being a part of a team environment
- Availability to work a minimum of 3 nights a week